24 November 2013

Riot In Progress

Rather than clog up the Urban Fallout Soundcloud where you will find three of my tunes I decided to have my own account so I can upload whatever I want, when I want. Instead of repeating the same tracks here I have uploaded a demo version for a song called - R.I.P. Riot In Progress.
The lyrics for this song were originally written for The Warriors who I played bass guitar  for until recently. Not knowing if it was ever going to be used or not and after a couple of aborted attempts at rehearsing it, I decided to rewrite the tune and demo it up myself. This was demoed at the same time as Still Called Scum and another as yet unreleased song. I sent it to a few people and got quite an entusiastic response from it other than the usual "yeah, its alright" response I was accustomed to with whatever I sent out for opinions. After writing a couple more tunes and playing this a few times I decided it was not good enough for what I wanted so it will not be going in a live set or for that matter on a CD or vinyl at a later date but i thought it was worth hearing so here it is.



Please feel free to download this or any other track from the soundcloud page. If you use this in a radio show or podcast - please credit me and and let me know - Thanks Russ Crimewave

 I am not going to be posting this out on various social network sites but please feel free if you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment