13 November 2013

Internet Radio Play

After posting the last two tracks on the internet - Facebook and Google+ mainly but various other places as well, I had a nice suprise. I was actually asked if it was Ok to download one of the tracks and play it on a radio station. I had no problem with that and didnt think anything of it. Then I got sent a link to Stench Radio and clicked and looked at their playlist - fuck me, there I was, number three on the playlist alongside such luminaries as Oiz II Men and Argy Bargy. To say I was a bit chuffed was a bit of an understatement, over 100 plays on Reverbnation and played on an online radio in the space of a few weeks, things were looking up. Maybe my guitar playing isn't as bad as I first thought.

Here is the playlist from Stench Radio


If anyone else wants to play my tracks please feel free but let me know or send a link thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment